We've been prepping and now have an agenda:
- 1:50 - 2:30 pm - Managing OpenStack Infrastructure with ManageIQ, John Hardy, Red Hat
- Learn how adding hybrid cloud management capabilities brings enterprise readiness to OpenStack, by the product manager who makes it go for customers
- 2:40 - 4:10 pm - ManageIQ Lab #1
- This is an opportunity to get your hands dirty and work with a live ManageIQ deployment. Learn what makes it the leading open source hybrid cloud management platform.
- 4:30 - 5:10 pm - ManageIQ Lab #2
- Same as above, now fueled by an afternoon snack break
- 5:10 - 6pm - Botvinnik Release Party
- ManageIQ Botvinnik is into its 2nd release candidate, with a third around the corner. Celebrate Botvinnik's imminent birth with some food and beverage on us.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://manageiq.org/blog/2015/04/agenda-for-manageiq-user-day-at-openstack-summit/