On behalf of the ManageIQ team, I'm pleased to announce the first release candidate (RC1) for ManageIQ Darga!
Darga is the next milestone release for ManageIQ cloud and virtualization management platform. The update is packed with new features and improvements. Highlights include:
- Additional provider support: Google Cloud Engine, Microsoft Azure, Hawkular (middleware)
- Integration with Ansible Tower
- Appliance configuration revamp
- Improved self-service UI including updated shopping cart functionality
- Expanded management and functionality of VMware, OpenStack and RHEV
Take a look at the changelog for more details.
We encourage you to download RC1 and try it out! Select "Prerelease (darga-1-rc1)" from the download page as illustrated below:
If you encounter any issues/bugs, please report them on Github. You can also join our discussion forum if you have questions or need more support. Remember to use the "Release Candidate" category.
The ManageIQ Darga release is scheduled for June. Looking ahead, keep an eye out for a talk topic for naming the E-release. For those of you who have registered for the ManageIQ Design Summit, see you in Mahwah, NJ on June 6!
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://manageiq.org/blog/2016/05/announcing-darga-release-candidate-1-rc1/