Having some issues with the VCloud Director Provider

Hi,

I am fairly new to MIQ and I have looked for documentation regarding the vcloud director provider on MIQ, but I cannot find a lot on it, so I am hoping posting the issues here might help.

We have a few vcloud director instances that I have been testing to see if this can work for us, varying from api version 5.1 to 9.0 and found a few issues, but perhaps I might just be doing something wrong.

I have tested this on Fine 3 and now upgraded to Fine 4, but no change, so here goes.

Firstly, I can connect successfully to all of the version of VCloud, but I have noticed that although you set the provider api version for example to 5.5, it looks as if it connects with 5.1, and if I edit the provider it has changed to 5.1 instead of 5.5.

Then if I setup the provider for api 9.0, I get an error with the refresh "undefined method `starts_with?’ for nil:NilClass ". this might have to do with the api version not being set correctly, but in any event, no data is being returned.

Then for the ones on an older API version that does return data, I have noticed that the IP and mac address does not get populated. I assume thre’s no option presently to configure the vcloud provider to do smart state analysis.

Then last one for now ;-). if I try to provision an instance on Vcloud, I can select the Template to be used, but when I click on “next”, I get the following error "undefined method `each’ for nil:NilClass [miq_request/prov_edit] "

Thanks
Leon