We want to know if this is possible to do that with CF and if yes, how to do it:
We suppose of course that all our Cluster/hosts/VMs/Services are well tagued
- the user click on a button to turn the infrastructure (vsphere, esxi , Vms ) from a state A to a state B. Cf would do the following:
- stop some unused VMs on services A,B,C (we give him a list of "unused VMs")
- decrease vcpu number (to 1) on VMs in services D,E,F
- start some vms to enforce services G,H,I
- schedule report of performance (cpu / with a fine threshold (every 2 minutes) from 8h00 am to 11h00
- allocate equally VMs inside a servcie to ESXi
At 11h30: come back to State A and send reports.
Thanks a lot.