Infra provider won't populate

All, Hoping I can get some guidance on this issue I am having. I am a newbie so please forgive me if this has been addressed before.

RHV Production - 4.3.10.4-0.1.el7
RHV Dev - 4.3.8.2-0.4.el7

I have two rhv stacks. one for dev with only two hosts. another for production with 10 hosts. when I add the dev environment as a provider under compute/infra/providers. it works fine, it populates all hosts and vm. Not enabling C&U yet. Just trying to pull in the hosts an vm’s. however when I do the same thing with the prod rhv environment it does auth no problem and adds it to the list of providers but never populates anything, no hosts no vm’s, nothing. the only thing I can find in the Config/diag/mgiq logs is something about “failed to process queues” reason " http response code is 500" not sure if that is related but that’s all I find ( pasted below). I have tested with both TLS on and off. add cert of rhv-m when TLS is set to yes. and auth works. Just no populating. I have also testing by adding my vcenter stack and this works fine and populates all host’s and vm’s as well.

Any help on this would be much appreciated. I am unsure where to find detailed logs for this so even that would be helpful. Thanks all.

########
MIQ(ManageIQ::Providers::Redhat::InfraManager::FuturesCollector#process_queues) failed to process queues, due to: Fault reason is “Operation Failed”. HTTP response code is 500.
[----] I, [2020-11-10T12:28:09.817014 #99001:2ad464e8994c] INFO – : Exception in realtime_block :ems_refresh - Timings: {:collect_inventory_for_targets=>
########
2020-11-10T12:28:09.817125 #99001:2ad464e8994c] ERROR – : MIQ(ManageIQ::Providers::Redhat::InfraManager::Refresher#refresh) EMS: [LAS-RHV], id: [18] Refresh failed
[----] E, [2020-11-10T12:28:09.817186 #99001:2ad464e8994c] ERROR – : [RuntimeError]: Failed to fetch attributes for vm Method:[block (2 levels) in class:LogProxy]
[----] E, [2020-11-10T12:28:09.817219 #99001:2ad464e8994c] ERROR – : /opt/manageiq/manageiq-gemset/bundler/gems/manageiq-providers-ovirt-d45edfdca71e/app/models/manageiq/providers/redhat/infra_manager/inventory.rb:51:in `collect_inv_with_attributes_async’

T

I have tried everything i can think of. What i have found is if I add a new vm it will show up in manageiq. so it seams its not getting any history. I have checked the history db and created a user and added it to the provider. but still nothing. re added the provider several times. and it it only sees new vm’s still no hosts. nothing more.

Is there anyone that can offer some sort of advice on this? Anyone??

Thanks

I believe the issue I am having here is related to my Rhv-manager… I have added the same rhv-m to three different ManageIQ builds and I get the same result. I can add the provider but it does not load anything. 0 hosts 0vm’s 0 everything. I would love some advice here. I know this is not a forum for rev. but maybe the logs in Miq could point me in a direction. Anyone?

Thanks all.