As you may have noticed, we have recently added Scrutinizer  to the mangeiq-ui-classic repo. The reason for that was that CodeClimate  removed support for the filtering feature  that allowed easy finding of problematic spots in the codebase. Scrutinize has such feature .
I have been looking at other projects such as Codacy  and Codebeat , but Scrutinizer made the best impression on me.
There’s a numbe of other project that might be useful, please, share your experience and suggestions here.
The Scrutinizer setup on manageiq-ui-classic is not complete. PRs should not be considered blocked by Scrutinizer. However the issues reported by scrutinize may be useful as hints on what to improve on our PRs.
-  https://scrutinizer-ci.com/g/ManageIQ/manageiq-ui-classic/
-  https://codeclimate.com/github/ManageIQ/manageiq-ui-classic
-  https://codeclimate.com/github/ManageIQ/manageiq-ui-classic/code?q=rating%3AF
-  https://scrutinizer-ci.com/g/ManageIQ/manageiq-ui-classic/code-structure/master/hot-spots
-  https://www.codacy.com/app/mpovolny/manageiq-ui-classic/dashboard
-  https://codebeat.co/projects/github-com-martinpovolny-manageiq-ui-classic-master/