I am following the documentation steps to create an item in the service catalog and provision it.
Where is the service class that the docs refer to located now? I now it has been restructured.
Also, in my test enviroment I only have one datastore domain which is locked, I guess I have to create a new one and copy class over there that I want to modify, correct?
Thanks in advance
188.8.131.52. Creating a Method in the Factory/Service Class
Procedure 6.3. To Create a Method in the Factory/Service Class
- Navigate to Automate → Explorer.
- Click the Datastore accordion, and select a Factory → Service class.
- Click the Methods tab.
- Click (Configuration), then (Add a New Method).
- Type in a Name and Display Name.
- In the Data field, type in the method contents.
- Click Validate and wait for your data entry to be successfully validated.
- Click Add.