I’m running a fresh deployment of
anand-1 OVA and I’m having trouble getting provisioning profiles to work as part of setting up custom provisioning dialogs.
I’ve been following the ManageIQ Anand Lifecycle and Automation guide and also the CloudForms Management Engine Lifecycle and Automation guide (which, incidentally, seems to be more accurate than the ManageIQ guide).
- My vCenter provider is configured and working.
- The Automation Engine role has been enabled.
- LDAP auth is configured and working.
- A group “TestDept” exists with a role copied from EvmUser-user_self_service.
- I have a user in the TestDept group that can log in successfully.
- I’ve created a custom provisioning dialog file called “miq_provision_dialogs-TestDept.rb” and placed it in
The provisioning profile instance for
TestDept is set up like so:
dialog_name field is set to
However, I can’t seem to get the custom dialog to display when logged in as my test user. The default dialog is shown instead.
Am I missing something obvious?