Top Consumers Graphs are not included in the report PDF

Hi everyone,

I am working with the ManageIQ Dashboard to get Reports of Top CPU and Memory Consumers. I get exported these reports to PDF but this information does not show any consumption graphs that i’am needing.
I know certain graphics appear on the dashboard, but what I would like to know if you plan to include consumption graphs in the PDF exported file?, maybe in a next release?.

Thank you in advance,
Javier

Just to be a little clearer. My question is related to the configuration of the Widgets and not of the Reports. In the same way that is shown for Vendor and Guest OS Chart, I wonder if it is planned to show for the other configuration options (Top CPU Consumers, Top Memory Consumers).

@Javier_Quinto We’ve lost the ability to create PDFs with charts on the server when we switched to javascript-based charting.

There was a series of PRs meant to rectify this by switching PDF printing to use the browser print to pdf support, as opposed to generating the PDFs on the appliance (ManageIQ/manageiq-ui-classic#4201, ManageIQ/manageiq-ui-classic#4130, ManageIQ/manageiq-ui-classic#4114 and ManageIQ/manageiq-ui-classic#3998).

It seems some of the old print to pdf buttons remained, but maybe you don’t have to use them - if you’re looking at the right report in the browser, printing to PDF using the browser’s print feature should do the right thing.

Thank you very much for your answer. Sorry for the delay.
I understand that it is not planned to have activated the option to export graphics in PDF for future versions. I think i can print reports of the browser as well.