In cloudforms 4.1 we have changed the vcenter (5.1 -> 5.5), so we have lost tags: but it looks like we have lost other things.
Before migration, our service provisioning was doing this sequence:
- get ip from infoblox (integration/infoblox code
- vsphere clone a template (which have only one nic and a bad unused vlan/ip configured)
- vsphere reconfigure the nic adapters: the only one adapter was replaced by 3 adapters
- each nic ip is configured with the good ip from infoblox
After having changed the vcenter, vpshere do not reconfigure ips:
- it reconfigures network adapters with the good vlans
- no ips are configured
What could be missing?