The original Capablanca-1 release contains a number of bugs that have been reported to be breaking some sections of the application.
Embarassingly for me, some of them had already been fixed in master, and I'd missed them while selectively backporting to the release branch.
We've now built
capablanca-2. It contains the following fixes:
- #5528: Fix local variable name
- #5549: Fix scan snapshot creation for VMware
- #5626: core: fix start_event_monitor logic
- #5644: Do not add dummy none field for bs-select fields with multiple choices
- #5714: Altered the console to set the canonical hostname rather than an alias
- #5916: Fix issue where sort! was called on an ActiveRecord::Relation
It also adds a definition for the new AWS t2.nano instance type (#5942).
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://manageiq.org/blog/2016/01/capablanca-2-released/