This article has detailed instructions for deploying ManageIQ on OpenStack,
The basic process is broken down into two steps.
- Deploying Appliance
- Upload manageiq appliance to glance.
- Launch it with minimum m1.large flavor.
- Add your openstack env as cloud provider
- Do the basic configuration of the appliance. Set time, Network,hostname etc
- Access the manageiq WebUI in a web browser
- Add your Openstack env, Watch this video tutorial to know the steps.
Note : To know how the integration works under the hood, see my update on this question
ManageIQ does not support XenServer hypervisor and I dont see any plans in near
future to support this hypervisor.