- We’ve found a 8-10 MB drop in memory by not including the rest api in all processes and the split of that code into a new repo is happening soon.
- Please come to our api gitter room if you have questions or have a PR that really should get merged before we split the repo.
- This is the PR to keep an eye on.
- There is a general guide describing how to migrate your PR from manageiq to a new repo.
- We’ll announce the split when it completes along with thew new repo’s location.
- The intention is to not break any previously public interfaces so please try out the PR above and comment there if you find problems.
If you have questions, suggestions, concerns, etc. please come to the gitter channel linked above. More details on the benefits of extracting this repo are in the above linked PR.