Solved-Mac Dev Appliance setup failures

I’m seeing the following error when using the MAC Based MIQ Dev/Test Appliance Setup with a nightly build.

**** Precompiling assets...
/opt/rubies/ruby-2.0.0-p643/bin/ruby /opt/rubies/ruby-2.0.0-p643/bin/rake assets:clean:all RAILS_ENV=production RAILS_GROUPS=assets
rake aborted!
Errno::ENOENT: No such file or directory - /mnt/hgfs/manageiq/vmdb/config/database.yml
/mnt/hgfs/manageiq/vmdb/config/environments/patches/database_configuration.rb:15:in `read'
/mnt/hgfs/manageiq/vmdb/config/environments/patches/database_configuration.rb:15:in `database_configuration'
/mnt/hgfs/manageiq/vmdb/config/environment.rb:5:in `<top (required)>'
Tasks: TOP => environment
(See full trace by running task with --trace)
rake aborted!
Command failed with status (1): [/opt/rubies/ruby-2.0.0-p643/bin/ruby /opt/...]

Am I missing a step or do I need to generate the database.yml in my repo?

The database.yml is no longer there by default. I’ve updated the scripts to use the new rake task that they’ve developed to remedy this:

https://github.com/ManageIQ/guides/pull/66

@rpo Thank you for the help I was able to get passed that error. I talked to @jrafanie about the second issue I ran into with a gem install problem and after that I was successful at building a dev appliance.

gem install qpid_messaging -v '0.20.2' --without-stdc++libERROR:  While executing gem ... (OptionParser::InvalidOption)    invalid option: --without-stdc++lib[root@unknown000c2947121c ~]# gem install qpid_messaging -v '0.20.2'Building native extensions.  This could take a while...ERROR:  Error installing qpid_messaging:        ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension.     /opt/rubies/ruby-2.0.0-p643/bin/ruby extconf.rbchecking for main() in -lstdc++... nochecking for main() in -lstdc++... noMissing required library: stdc++*** extconf.rb failed ***

“bundle install --without=qpid” resolved the second issue.